Haynes International (HAYN)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $35.41
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Haynes International (NASDAQ:HAYN) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 86.3%. This suggests the buyers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 0 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0%. Over the last month there has been 0 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 0%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Haynes International (HAYN)
Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
Company: Haynes International
Ticker Codes: | HAYN | NASDAQ:HAYN |
Haynes International, Inc. develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes nickel and cobalt-based alloys in sheet, coil, and plate forms in the United States, Europe, Asia, and internationally. The company offers high-temperature resistant alloys (HTA) and corrosion-resistant alloys (CRA). Its HTA products are used by manufacturers of equipment, including jet engines for the aerospace market; gas turbine engines for power generation and waste incineration; and industrial heating equipment. The company's CRA products are used in various applications, such as chemical processing, power plant emissions control, and hazardous waste treatment. Its products also have applications in flue-gas desulfurization, oil and gas, waste incineration, industrial heat treating, automotive, instrumentation, biopharmaceuticals, and solar and nuclear fuel industries. In addition, the company produces products as seamless and welded tubulars, as well as in slab, bar, billet, and wire forms. It sells its products primarily through direct sales organizations, and network of independent distributors and sales agents. Haynes International, Inc. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Kokomo, Indiana.
Open vs CloseDownload
|LMAT Lemaitre Vascular||30.77||21.9||828,652||1||BULLISH|
|LNTH Lantheus Holdings||22.03||15||1,219,888||1||BULLISH|
|CLNE Clean Energy Fuels||2.24||12||1,407,892||1||BULLISH|
|YRCW Yrc Worldwide||8.2||7.5||1,715,718||1||BULLISH|
|GNMK Genmark Diagnostics||6.71||7.2||782,964||1||BULLISH|
|EVBG Everbridge Inc||68.11||6.3||1,328,911||0||BULLISH|
|SND Smart Sand Inc||3.22||5.9||345,780||1||BULLISH|