Zeolite Australia (ZEL.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $5.85
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Zeolite Australia (ASX:ZEL) opened in the upper part of daily range at 100% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 9.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Zeolite Australia (ZEL.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Zeolite Australia
Ticker Codes: | ZEL.AX | ASX:ZEL |
Z Energy Limited sells transport fuel in New Zealand. It supplies fuel to retail customers, as well as commercial customers, such as airlines, trucking companies, mines, shipping companies, and vehicle fleet operators, as well as supplies bitumen to roading contractors. The company also offers Z card and Star card services for businesses to buy fuels. It owns and manages approximately 343 retail service stations; 157 truck stops; 7 electric vehicle charging stations; and pipelines, terminals, and fuel storage terminal infrastructure. The company was formerly known as Greenstone Energy Limited and changed its name to Z Energy Limited in May 2011. Z Energy Limited was incorporated in 1959 and is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Open vs CloseDownload
|TZN Terramin Australia||0.09||9.8||14,570||0||NEUTRAL|
|BOC Bougainville Copper||0.15||7.1||5,000||0||NEUTRAL|
|IRD Iron Road||0.06||6.7||45,111||0||NEUTRAL|
|AJX Alexium International||0.12||4.5||187,044||0||NEUTRAL|
|BFC Beston Global Food||0.13||4.2||302,806||0||NEUTRAL|
|FBR Fastbrick Robotics||0.13||4.2||177,895||0||NEUTRAL|
|MDC Mcconnell Dowell Corporation||0.4||3.9||22,015||0||NEUTRAL|
|PGC Paragon Care||0.48||3.2||983,038||0||NEUTRAL|