|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Wisetech Global (WTC.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $29.44
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Wisetech Global (ASX:WTC) opened in the middle part of daily range at 48.8% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the buyers have taken control. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 25%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Wisetech Global (WTC.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Wisetech Global
Ticker Codes: | WTC.AX | ASX:WTC |
WiseTech Global Limited provides cloud-based software solutions to the logistics industry worldwide. The company develops, sells, and implements software solutions that enable logistics service providers to facilitate the movement and storage of goods and information. It primarily offers CargoWise One, a single-platform software solution to enhance the productivity and integration, automation, and communication with the supply chain. The company's CargoWise One platform offers solutions for freight forwarding, customs clearance, liner and agency, container freight station, warehousing, land transport, track and trace, and geo compliance, as well as for enterprise capabilities, including accounting, integration, customer relationship management, human resources management, workflow, integrated messaging, and document management. It serves multinational companies, and small and mid-sized regional and domestic enterprises. WiseTech Global Limited was founded in 1994 and is based in Alexandria, Australia.
|PGC Paragon Care||0.29||9.6||1,528,576||1||BULLISH|
|LNG Liquefied Natural Gas||0.12||9.1||340,710||1||BULLISH|
|EWC Energy World Corporation||0.08||7.9||866,274||1||BULLISH|
|MCY Mighty River Power||5.44||7.7||6,292||1||BULLISH|
|OSP Osprey Medical||0.02||6.3||143,313||1||BULLISH|
|MAQ Macquarie Telecom||28.5||6.1||4,846||1||BULLISH|