Viva Energy Reit (VVR.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $2.21
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Viva Energy Reit (ASX:VVR) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 71.4%. This suggests the buyers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 0 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 0%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Viva Energy Reit (VVR.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Viva Energy Reit
Ticker Codes: | VVR.AX | ASX:VVR |
Viva Energy REIT was established in August 2016 as the owner of an initial portfolio of 425 service station sites located across Australia; since this time the property portfolio has increased to 437 sites via the acquisition of additional properties. Viva Energy REIT is Australia's largest listed REIT owning solely service station properties with a high quality portfolio of service stations across all Australian States and Territories.
Open vs CloseDownload
|FRI Finbar International||0.82||9.3||29,707||0||BEARISH|
|EPW ERM Power||1.65||5.1||110,867||-1||BEARISH|
|AJX Alexium International||0.12||4.5||408,959||-1||BEARISH|
|EQT Equity Trustees||24||4.3||34,589||0||BEARISH|
|SSM Service Stream||1.7||4.3||359,590||0||BEARISH|
|SHJ Shine Corporate||0.73||4.3||5,271||-1||BEARISH|
|SDA Speedcast International||3.59||4.1||887,019||-1||BEARISH|
|AHY Asaleo Care||0.95||3.8||2,959,854||0||BEARISH|