|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $1.185
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Vita (ASX:VTG) opened in the upper part of daily range at 87.5% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 12.5%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 4 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.5%. Over the last month there has been 4 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 26.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Vita (VTG.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | VTG.AX | ASX:VTG |
Vita Group Limited markets and sells communication and technology solutions in Australia. It provides telecommunications products and services to retail, small to medium business, government, and enterprise customers; and technology accessories and men's athleisure wear. The company sells products and services through a network of brands, such as Telstra, Telstra Business Center, Vita Enterprise Solutions, Sprout, and SQDAthletica. As of June 30, 2017, it operated 105 Telstra licensed stores, 21 Telstra business centers, and 1 Fone Zone store. Vita Group Limited was founded in 1995 and is based in Albion, Australia.
|SYR Syrah Resources||0.63||8.7||6,525,301||0||BULLISH|
|SVW Seven Holdings||21.91||4.6||1,073,717||1||BULLISH|
|PPH Pan Pharmaceuticals||4.35||4.1||140,308||0||BULLISH|
|OSP Osprey Medical||0.03||3.7||57,495||1||BULLISH|
|RXP Rxp Services||0.56||3.7||121,824||0||BULLISH|