Us Masters Residential Property Fund (URF.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $1.21
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Us Masters Residential Property Fund (ASX:URF) opened in the upper part of daily range at 87.5% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the sellers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 7.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Us Masters Residential Property Fund (URF.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Us Masters Residential Property Fund
Ticker Codes: | URF.AX | ASX:URF |
US Masters Residential Property Fund (Fund) was established in 2011 and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (URF.ASX). The Fund was established to give investors exposure to US residential property and is the largest Australian-listed property trust with a primary strategy of investing in freestanding and multi-tenant US residential property in the New York metropolitan area. The Fund is focused on seeking to achieve long-term returns through a combination of income from rental yields along with potential long-term capital growth. Since 2011, the Fund's portfolio has grown to 1,738 housing units across 664 freestanding properties and 16 apartment buildings, with an enterprise value of approximately $1.3 billion (as at 31 March 2018). The Fund conducts all its New York metropolitan area residential investment through its controlled entity US Masters Residential Property (USA) Fund, a Maryland Real Estate Investment Trust (US REIT). A dedicated team of highly-skilled professionals based in New York manages every aspect of the real estate investment process ? from acquiring the properties and rehabilitating the assets, to leasing the homes and ongoing tenant management.
Open vs CloseDownload
|CTD Corporate Travel Management||28.81||14.7||1,727,133||-1||BEARISH|
|AXP Airxpanders Inc||0.04||12.1||4,203,665||-1||BEARISH|
|SXY Senex Energy||0.38||7.1||10,983,458||0||BEARISH|
|BFC Beston Global Food||0.16||6.9||222,535||-1||BEARISH|
|AYS Amaysim Australia||0.95||5.6||94,182||-1||BEARISH|
|BSA Broadcast Services Australia||0.29||5.6||67,709||0||BEARISH|