Tpg Telecom (TPM.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $6.73
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Tpg Telecom (ASX:TPM) opened in the upper part of daily range at 95.7% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 30.4%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 27.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Tpg Telecom (TPM.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Tpg Telecom
Ticker Codes: | TPM.AX | ASX:TPM |
TPG Telecom Limited provides telecommunication services to residential, small business, corporate, government, and wholesale customers in Australia and internationally. It offers ADSL2+, NBN, fiber optic and Ethernet broadband access, telephony services, Internet protocol television, SIM only mobile plans, and various business networking solutions. The company also provides various bundle plans; Internet products, including broadband off-net and premium SHDSL solutions; POP3 and Internet message access protocol email accounts; phone cards; and video surveillance and business VOIP products. In addition, it offers virtual private network, point-to-point, Ethernet multipoint connectivity, wavelength, and dark fiber services; SIP and inbound voice, ISDN PRI and PSTN, and BizPhone services; and private cloud, virtual data center, national AWS connect, and co-location services. The company was formerly known as SP Telemedia Limited and changed its name to TPG Telecom Limited in December 2009. TPG Telecom Limited is headquartered in North Ryde, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|BGA Bega Cheese||5.09||7.4||1,107,047||-1||BEARISH|
|NEC Nine Entertainment||1.49||7.2||17,312,234||0||BEARISH|
|FDV Frontier Digital Ventures||0.51||6.3||308,940||-1||BEARISH|
|ONE Oneview Healthcare||0.48||5.6||567||0||BEARISH|
|MOY Millennium Minerals||0.21||5.1||741,093||-1||BEARISH|
|PNR Pacific Niugini Minerals||0.24||4.3||220,033||0||BEARISH|