The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Summerset Holdings (SNZ.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASXAbout Summerset Holdings (ASX:SNZ):
Company: Summerset Holdings
Ticker Codes: | SNZ.AX | ASX:SNZ |
Summerset Group Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, builds, owns, and operates integrated retirement villages in New Zealand. The company provides various independent living options, including villas, townhouses, and apartments. It also offers support services, such as housekeeping, cleaning, daily newspaper delivery, personal laundry, ironing, and bed linen services; on-demand services, including companionship visits, personal shopping, home and spring-cleaning, car washing and grooming, WOF and service checks, and help walking or minding pets; and food services to residents comprising fresh cooked meals delivery to door. In addition, the company provides in-home care services, support services in apartments, and on-site care center services. As of September 14, 2017, it operated 22 retirement villages; and provided living options and care services to approximately 4,400 residents. Summerset Group Holdings Limited was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.