Spark Infrastructure (SKI.AX)
Trading: HOLD @ $2.3
Signal Strength: STRONG
Indicator can be used in isolation or in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. This indicator has been constructed to highlight the existence of a trend for an assocaited timeframe. Trend determining indicators can be used in short, medium or long term timeframes & determines if the stock is trending or ranging. Once the trend status is quantified, this can then be coupled to additional indicators to add a significant advantage to the trading strategy.
Spark Infrastructure (ASX:SKI)
The Supertrend is a trend following indicator which identifies uptrends and downtrends. The SuperTrend indicator is calculated utilising the ATR to offset the indicator from the common price. Before understanding the supertrend indicator, understanding the ATR is essential as super trend employs ATR values to calculate the indicator values. This indicator fluctuates above and below 0 signalling the current direction of the trend. This is a lagging trend indicator that assists in defining trend directions does not perform well in ranging markets.
Calculation: Supertrend (SUP) :
1) Basic Upper band = (High + Low) / 2 + Multiplier * ATR;
2) Basic Lower band = (High + Low) / 2 - Multiplier * ATR
3) Final Upper band = IF((Basic Upper band < Final Upper band(yest)) OR (Close(yest) > Previous Final Upper band(yest))) THEN (Basic Upper band) ELSE Final Upper band(yest));
4) Final Lower band = IF((Basic Lower band > Final Lowerband (yest)) OR (Close(yest) < Final Lower band(yest))) THEN (Basic Lower band) ELSE Final Lower band(yest));
5) Supertrend = IF(Close <= Final Upper band ) THEN Final Upper band ELSE Final Lower band;
Where Multiplier = 3; Period=14
PROFILE: Spark Infrastructure (SKI.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Spark Infrastructure
Ticker Codes: | SKI.AX | ASX:SKI |
Spark Infrastructure Group is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in the regulated utility infrastructure markets across the globe. Spark Infrastructure Group is based in Sydney, Australia.
|CTD Corporate Travel Management||28.81||14.7||1,727,133||3.51||BULLISH|
|EMH European Metals Holdings||0.4||14.3||44,010||0.1||BULLISH|
|SVW Seven Holdings||19.02||12.2||2,028,025||2.16||BULLISH|
|AXP Airxpanders Inc||0.04||12.1||4,203,665||-0.01||BULLISH|
|GCY Gascoyne Resources||0.11||11.1||1,637,598||-0.01||BULLISH|
|AGG Anglogold Ashanti||4.16||8.3||21,558||0.41||BULLISH|