Spark Infrastructure (SKI.AX)
CAMARILLA PIVOT POINT
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator can be used in isolation or in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading position.
Spark Infrastructure (ASX:SKI) current pivot point Camarilla is: $2.27.
The current resistance levels are: (R1) $2.459
The current support levels are: (S1) $2.081
Camarilla pivot points were discovered in 1989 by Nick Scott, a successful bond trader. The basic thesis for this strategy is a common one: That price, as most time series, has a tendency to revert to its mean.
Calculation: Camarilla Pivot Points:
1) R4 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
2) R3 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
3) R2 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
4) R1 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
5) PP = (HIGH + LOW + CLOSE) / 3;
6) S1 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
7) S2 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
8) S3 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
9) S4 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
PROFILE: Spark Infrastructure (SKI.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Spark Infrastructure
Ticker Codes: | SKI.AX | ASX:SKI |
Spark Infrastructure Group is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm invests in the regulated utility infrastructure markets across the globe. Spark Infrastructure Group is based in Sydney, Australia.
Camarilla Pivot PointsDownload
No data available.