[BULLISH WEAK]: Ruralco Holdings opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 33.3%. This suggests the buyers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 6.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Ruralco Holdings (RHL.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Ruralco Holdings
Ticker Codes: | RHL.AX | ASX:RHL |
Ruralco Holdings Limited sells and markets merchandise, fertilizers, water products, and financial services products to rural and related customers in Australia. It operates through Rural Services, Water Services, Live Export, Financial Services, and Corporate & Other segments. The company offers wool broking services; livestock marketing services for sheep, dairy, and beef cattle; feedlot services; and a range of animal health and crop protection products, and water management systems and equipment. It also provides agri and commercial business finance comprising asset finance, term loans, home loans, and seasonal finance products and services to rural and regional clients; and finance broking and agricultural advisory services. In addition, the company offers various insurance products, including business, crop, fire, farm, stud stock, hobby farm, home and contents, landlords, motor vehicle, travel, life, total and permanent disablement, income protection, trauma, superannuation, and business expenses. Further, it provides grain marketing services; water broking and other water related services; and commercial and residential property sales, and property management services. Ruralco Holdings Limited is based in Macquarie Park, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|SLR Silver Lake Resources||0.57||9.6||4,014,673||1||BULLISH|
|PME Pro Medicus||11.68||6.7||140,709||1||BULLISH|
|CAB Cabcharge Australia||2.4||5.7||194,554||1||BULLISH|
|GOR Gold Road Resources||0.66||5.6||1,416,917||1||BULLISH|