|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Primary Healthcare (PRY.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Primary Healthcare
Ticker Codes: | PRY.AX | ASX:PRY |
Primary Health Care Limited provides various services and facilities to general practitioners, radiologists, and other health care providers in Australia. It operates through three segments: Medical Centres, Pathology, and Imaging. The company offers diagnostic imaging services, such as general X-ray, point CT scanning, MRI scanning, mammography, bone densitometry, angiography, ultrasound, doppler ultrasound, echocardiography, fluoroscopic screening, OPG, and nuclear medicine services; and medical laboratory and pathology services. It also operates medical centers that provide nursing support, pathology, radiology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, dental, specialist room, and allied health services; and IVF services, eye and skin specialists, skin cancer checks, and consultant specialist doctors. The company operates 71 medical centers, 107 pathology labs, 2,207 collection centers, and 141 diagnostic imaging sites. Primary Health Care Limited was incorporated in 1994 and is headquartered in St Leonards, Australia.
No data available.