[BEARISH STRONG]: Prime Television opened in the upper part of daily range at 100% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 13.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Prime Television (PRT.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Prime Television
Ticker Codes: | PRT.AX | ASX:PRT |
Prime Media Group Limited provides commercial television broadcasting services in Australia. The company offers free-to-air television broadcasting services under the PRIME7 and GWN7 brands in the regional New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, regional Victoria, the Gold Coast area of Southern Queensland, and regional Western Australia. Prime Media Group Limited is based in Watson, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|TNG Tennant Creek Gold||0.14||2.3||1,191,071||1||BEARISH|
|NCK Nick Scali||6.3||1.9||331,028||-1||BEARISH|
|PEA Pacific Energy||0.56||1.8||161,293||1||BEARISH|
|GMA Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia||2.57||1.6||10,898,169||-1||BEARISH|
|GBT Gbst Holdings||1.98||1.5||73,270||-1||BEARISH|
|PAI Platinum Asia Investments||1.18||1.3||190,805||1||BEARISH|
|AEF Australian Ethical Investments||152.8||1.2||36||-1||BEARISH|
|JHC Japara Healthcare||1.38||1.1||897,456||1||BEARISH|