OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $3.68
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Ooh!Media (ASX:OML) opened in the lower part of daily range at 25% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 8.3%. This suggests the buyers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 7.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Ooh!Media (OML.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | OML.AX | ASX:OML |
oOh!media Limited operates as an out of home media company in Australia and New Zealand. It provides advertisers with access to various audiences across its national portfolio of Out Of Home advertising spaces, including large format roadside billboards; large and small format sites located in shopping centers; sites in airport terminals and airline lounges; and sites in environments, such as CBD office buildings, cafÚs, bars and venues, universities, gyms, and sports centers. oOh!media Limited was founded in 1989 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|SYR Syrah Resources||1.97||2.9||1,959,501||0||BEARISH|
|BLX Beacon Lighting||1.16||2.7||202,047||0||BEARISH|
|MLX Metals X||0.44||2.3||1,354,972||0||BEARISH|
|MXI Maxitra Industries||0.51||2||9,340||-1||BEARISH|
|AQG Alacer Gold Corp||2.81||1.8||805,398||0||BEARISH|
|CTD Corporate Travel Management||23.77||1.1||205,836||0||BEARISH|