|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
National Storage (NSR.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $1.855
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
National Storage (ASX:NSR) opened in the upper part of daily range at 75% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 50%. This suggests the sellers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 23.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: National Storage (NSR.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: National Storage
Ticker Codes: | NSR.AX | ASX:NSR |
National Storage is one of the largest self-storage providers in Australia and New Zealand, with 127 centres providing tailored storage solutions to over 40,000 residential and commercial customers across Australia and New Zealand. NSR is the first independent, internally managed and fully integrated owner and operator of self-storage centres to be listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX).
|DCN Dacian Gold||0.59||8.3||6,477,380||-1||BEARISH|
|AJX Alexium International||0.14||7.7||338,030||0||BEARISH|
|CDV Cardinal Resources||0.33||4.8||434,144||0||BEARISH|
|SUL Super Cheap Auto||9.04||2.5||1,847,243||-1||BEARISH|
|AYS Amaysim Australia||0.73||1.4||132,440||0||BEARISH|
|BWP Bunnings Warehouse Property Trust||3.91||1.3||1,848,583||0||BEARISH|
|GDI GDI Property||1.43||1.1||1,540,771||0||BEARISH|