OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $4.75
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Mystate (ASX:MYS) opened in the middle part of daily range at 50% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the buyers have taken control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 7.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Mystate (MYS.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | MYS.AX | ASX:MYS |
MyState Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides a range of financial products and services in Australia. It operates through Banking, Wealth Management, and Corporate and Consolidation divisions. The company offers banking products, including transactional savings accounts and fixed term deposits; lending, such as home loans, personal, overdraft, line of credit, and commercial products; and insurance products. Its banking services comprise personal, residential, and business banking; transactional Internet and mobile banking; savings and investments; and insurance and other alliances. The company also provides trustee services that include estate planning, estate and trust administration, power of attorney, and corporate trustee. In addition, it offers wealth management services, which consists of managed fund investments, financial planning, portfolio administration, portfolio advisory, and private client services. The company delivers its products and services through its branch network, digital channels, and third party channels. MyState Limited is based in Hobart, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|CTD Corporate Travel Management||28.81||14.7||1,727,133||-1||BEARISH|
|AXP Airxpanders Inc||0.04||12.1||4,203,665||-1||BEARISH|
|SXY Senex Energy||0.38||7.1||10,983,458||0||BEARISH|
|BFC Beston Global Food||0.16||6.9||222,535||-1||BEARISH|
|AYS Amaysim Australia||0.95||5.6||94,182||-1||BEARISH|
|BSA Broadcast Services Australia||0.29||5.6||67,709||0||BEARISH|