Maxitra Industries (MXI.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.51
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Maxitra Industries (ASX:MXI) opened in the upper part of daily range at 100% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 23.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Maxitra Industries (MXI.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Maxitra Industries
Ticker Codes: | MXI.AX | ASX:MXI |
MaxiTRANS Industries Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, sells, services, and repairs transport equipment, and related components and spare parts in Australia and New Zealand. It manufactures trailer brands, and urethane foam and body panels; supplies and distributes parts; provides service and repair support; and sells and finances new and used trailing equipment. The company's products include curtain sided trailers, flat top semis, and skeletal trailers; dry freight and temperature controlled vans; steel and aluminum semi tippers, B-doubles, side opening tippers, walking floors, and flat top trailers, as well as specialty units; and bowl door tippers, flex tippers, and high volume side tippers. It also provides temperature controlled (refrigerated) and dry freight rigid truck bodies; trailing transport equipment and solutions, such as lights, tools, oil and filters, axles, suspensions, and brakes; various components and consumables; and fiberglass panels, body kits, doors, and insulation foam products. In addition, the company is involved in the retail and wholesale of trailer and truck parts; and rental and hire of temperature controlled vans. MaxiTRANS Industries Limited sells its products under the Freighter, Maxi-CUBE, Hamelex White, Lusty EMS, AZMEB, Peki, TraileRentals, MaxiPARTS, Maxus, and PANELMasta brand names. It serves transport and logistics, fresh produce, food and beverage, building and construction, agriculture, and natural resources industries. The company was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Derrimut, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|MTO Moto Goldmines||1.85||8.8||155,254||0||BEARISH|
|TWE Treasury Wine Estates||15.34||4.1||2,057,913||-1||BEARISH|
|SPL Starpharma Holdings||1.17||4||599,261||-1||BEARISH|
|NHC New Hope||3.77||3.9||954,842||-1||BEARISH|