|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $1.8
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Mesoblast (ASX:MSB) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 20%. This suggests the buyers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 28.6%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Mesoblast (MSB.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | MSB.AX | ASX:MSB |
Mesoblast Limited develops cell-based medicines. The company has leveraged its proprietary technology platform based on mesenchymal lineage adult stem cells to establish a portfolio of late-stage product candidates. Its allogeneic cell product candidates target advanced stages of diseases with high and unmet medical needs, including cardiovascular conditions, immunologic and inflammatory conditions, orthopedic disorders, and oncology and hematology conditions. The company's products under the Phase III clinical trials include MPC-150-IM for chronic and end-stage heart failure; MPC-06-ID for chronic low back pain; and MSC-100-IV for acute graft versus host disease in children. It is also developing MPC-300-IV that is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of biologic refractory rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetic kidney diseases and type 2 diabetes. The company has a collaboration agreement with JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. It has operations in the United States, Australia, Singapore, and Switzerland. Mesoblast Limited was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
|AQG Alacer Gold Corp||7.27||2.4||1,159,771||0||BEARISH|
|PAI Platinum Asia Investments||1.02||1.5||369,009||0||BEARISH|
|RFF Rural Funds||1.74||1.5||453,037||0||BEARISH|
|WPL Woodside Petroleum||34.12||1.5||2,812,832||0||BEARISH|
|SYD Sydney Airport||8.89||1||4,657,424||0||BEARISH|
|ASX Australian Stock Exchange||81.16||0.9||414,426||0||BEARISH|
|AZJ Aurizon Holdings||5.77||0.9||4,694,231||0||BEARISH|
|FNP Freedom Nutritional Products||5.35||0.9||238,577||0||BEARISH|