Macquarie Radio Network (MRN.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $1.755
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Macquarie Radio Network (ASX:MRN) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the buyers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 0 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0%. Over the last month there has been 0 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 0%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Macquarie Radio Network (MRN.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Macquarie Radio Network
Ticker Codes: | MRN.AX | ASX:MRN |
Macquarie Media Limited engages in the radio and associated media activities in Australia. The company owns and operates 2GB and talking lifestyle Sydney radio stations in Sydney; 3AW and talking lifestyle Melbourne radio stations in Melbourne; 4BC and talking lifestyle Brisbane radio stations in Brisbane; and 6PR radio station in Perth. The company also owns and operates radio 1278 and 3AW in Melbourne, radio 4BC and Magic 882 in Brisbane, and radio 2UE in Sydney, as well as Buyradio and Harbour radio stations. It also engages in syndicating programming content and music distribution operations, as well as the production of digital and online media through its Websites. The company is headquartered in Pyrmont, Australia. Macquarie Media Limited is a subsidiary of Fairfax Media Limited.
Open vs CloseDownload
|FBR Fastbrick Robotics||0.2||8.3||3,584,908||0||BEARISH|
|BKY Berkeley Resources||0.23||4.7||246,749||-1||BEARISH|
|SMX Sms Management & Technology||0.35||4.5||102,686||-1||BEARISH|
|AKP Audio Pixels Holdings||18||4||4,620||0||BEARISH|
|TRS Reject Shop||2.43||3.8||132,067||-1||BEARISH|
|OSP Osprey Medical||0.15||3.6||43,001||-1||BEARISH|
|SAR Saracen Mineral||2.6||3.2||6,560,867||-1||BEARISH|
|ERA Energy Resources Of Australia||0.32||3.2||247,616||-1||BEARISH|
|SAS Sky And Space Global||0.07||3||4,275,106||-1||BEARISH|