Mortgage Choice (MOC.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.99
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Mortgage Choice (ASX:MOC) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the buyers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 7.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Mortgage Choice (MOC.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Mortgage Choice
Ticker Codes: | MOC.AX | ASX:MOC |
Mortgage Choice Limited provides mortgage broking services in Australia. It operates through three segments: Mortgage Choice Franchised Mortgage Broking, Mortgage Choice Financial Planning, and Help Me Choose Health Fund and Mortgage Comparison Website. The company offers assistance in determining the borrowing capacities of borrowers; assessment of a range of home loans and other products; and submission of loan applications on behalf of borrowers. It also provides car loans, credit cards, and financial planning and business lending services. In addition, the company offers life, home building and contents, mortgage and income protection, car, landlord, and lenders mortgage insurance products. Mortgage Choice Limited was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in North Sydney, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|AXP Airxpanders Inc||0.03||6.7||158,933||1||BULLISH|
|SFR Sandfire Resources||7.06||6||1,338,899||1||BULLISH|
|CCP Credit Corp||21.16||5.3||229,040||1||BULLISH|
|KDR Kidman Resources||1.23||5.2||2,238,007||0||BULLISH|