My Net Fone (MNF.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $4.1
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
My Net Fone (ASX:MNF) opened in the upper part of daily range at 100% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 66.7%. This suggests the sellers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 7.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: My Net Fone (MNF.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: My Net Fone
Ticker Codes: | MNF.AX | ASX:MNF |
MNF Group Limited provides voice, data, and cloud based communication and communication enablement services to residential, business, government, and wholesale customers in Australia and internationally. It operates through three segments: Australian Domestic Retail; Australia/New Zealand Domestic Wholesale; and Global Wholesale. The company's products include MyNetFone that provides voice and Internet services; Symbio Networks, which offers IP voice carriage services and software through in-country voice infrastructure and platforms; Connexus corporate connectivity and cloud services; and CallStream that provides inbound business phone numbers. The company's products also iBoss, a software-as-a-service platform, which enables anyone to start and scale their own telecommunications business; TollShield, a real-time toll fraud mitigation software for networks and carriers; Pennytel, a VoIP home phone and ADSL Internet service provider; The Buzz, a money-saving budget home phone for PSTN customers; and OpenCA Softswitch delivers converged voice, data, and multi-media services for carriers and enterprises. It is also involved in the sale of audio conferencing and collaboration services to business customers; and the provision of hardware, equipment, and consulting services to support its products. The company was formerly known as My Net Fone Limited and changed its name to MNF Group Limited in October 2015. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|AXP Airxpanders Inc||0.03||6.7||158,933||1||BULLISH|
|SFR Sandfire Resources||7.06||6||1,338,899||1||BULLISH|
|CCP Credit Corp||21.16||5.3||229,040||1||BULLISH|
|KDR Kidman Resources||1.23||5.2||2,238,007||0||BULLISH|