|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.9
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Maca (ASX:MLD) opened in the upper part of daily range at 85.7% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 21.4%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Maca (MLD.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | MLD.AX | ASX:MLD |
MACA Limited operates as a mining, civil construction, and road infrastructure company in Australia and Brazil. The company offers loading and hauling services; and drilling and blasting services, including production drilling and blasting for surface mining operations or quarries, pre-split drilling, contour drilling and pioneering, blast hole sample drilling, probe drilling, pre-split and final wall blasting, drill and blast design, blasting solutions for civil construction, and controlled blasting. It also provides crushing and screening services to deliver tailored screening and sizing solutions, as well as materials handling solutions. In addition, the company offers civil road and infrastructure asset management and maintenance services, including roads construction and maintenance, design and construction of bridges, and parks and gardens management services, as well as vegetation management, verge work, heavy lifts and safety barrier, and specialist services to government organizations. MACA Limited was incorporated in 2002 and is headquartered in Welshpool, Australia.
|EWC Energy World Corporation||0.08||2.4||496,771||0||BEARISH|
|PSI Pacific Strategic Investments||2.81||2.2||45,812||0||BEARISH|
|FDV Frontier Digital Ventures||0.72||2.1||787,461||0||BEARISH|
|NVL National Veterinary Care||2.43||1.3||2,845||0||BEARISH|
|REH Reece Australia||10.87||1.1||94,141||-1||BEARISH|
|PIC Perpetual Equity Investment||1.06||1||159,213||0||BEARISH|