Mg Unit Trust (MGC.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.305
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Mg Unit Trust (ASX:MGC) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the buyers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 20%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Mg Unit Trust (MGC.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Mg Unit Trust
Ticker Codes: | MGC.AX | ASX:MGC |
MG Unit Trust operates as a special purpose funding vehicle in Australia. It holds interest in subordinated notes and convertible preference shares issued by Murray Goulburn Co-operative Co. Limited. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Southbank, Australia. MG Unit Trust is a subsidiary of Murray Goulburn Co-Operative Co. Limited.
Open vs CloseDownload
|GCY Gascoyne Resources||0.12||4.3||2,720,069||-1||BEARISH|
|DNA Donaco International||0.05||1.9||7,758,307||0||BEARISH|
|CLW Charter Hall Long Wale||4.23||1.4||1,018,079||0||BEARISH|
|BSL Bluescope Steel||12.02||1.4||2,863,114||0||BEARISH|
|GGG Greenland Minerals||0.08||1.3||1,815,802||0||BEARISH|