|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Macquarie Telecom (MAQ.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $22
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Macquarie Telecom (ASX:MAQ) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the buyers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.7%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 8.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Macquarie Telecom (MAQ.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Macquarie Telecom
Ticker Codes: | MAQ.AX | ASX:MAQ |
Macquarie Telecom Group Limited provides telecommunication and hosting services to corporate and government customers in Australia. It offers voice services, such as fixed-line voice, unified communications, and video and Web conferencing services; managed mobility services and mobile management tools; and cloud services, including hybrid, VMWare, and private cloud services, as well as dedicated servers, colocation, managed hosting, management tools, and data center extension services. The company also provides data services, including Internet, fixed wireline Ethernet, private IP-VPN, Cisco Meraki, business NBN, international data links, SIP trunking, SaaS enabled WAN, secure remote access, and business Ethernet access. Macquarie Telecom Group Limited was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
|AFL ASX 50||0.2||11.1||4,347||0||NEUTRAL|
|ATL ASX 20||0.43||10.4||117,204||0||NEUTRAL|
|BSA Broadcast Services Australia||0.34||7.9||824,051||0||NEUTRAL|
|NBL Noni B||2.58||5.3||52,656||0||NEUTRAL|
|JHC Japara Healthcare||1.04||3.5||410,500||0||NEUTRAL|
|TBR Tribune Resources||8.25||2||34,771||0||NEUTRAL|