CAMARILLA PIVOT POINT
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator can be used in isolation or in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading position.
Inghams (ASX:ING) current pivot point Camarilla is: $4.227.
The current resistance levels are: (R1) $4.602
The current support levels are: (S1) $3.898
Camarilla pivot points were discovered in 1989 by Nick Scott, a successful bond trader. The basic thesis for this strategy is a common one: That price, as most time series, has a tendency to revert to its mean.
Calculation: Camarilla Pivot Points:
1) R4 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
2) R3 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
3) R2 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
4) R1 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
5) PP = (HIGH + LOW + CLOSE) / 3;
6) S1 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
7) S2 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
8) S3 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
9) S4 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
PROFILE: Inghams (ING.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | ING.AX | ASX:ING |
Inghams Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells poultry in Australia and New Zealand. It is involved in the production and sale of chicken and turkey products; and stock feed for use by the poultry, pig, dairy, and equine industries. Inghams Group Limited was founded in 1918 and is based in North Ryde, Australia.
Camarilla Pivot PointsDownload
|IRI Integrated Research||2.49||8.3||567,896||-0.03||BEARISH|
|EMH European Metals Holdings||0.42||3.8||23,137||-0.01||BEARISH|
|ATL ASX 20||1.19||3.5||154,493||-0.02||BEARISH|
|NVL National Veterinary Care||1.89||3.3||103,325||-0.03||BEARISH|
|VLW Villa World||1.8||3.2||596,047||-0.01||BEARISH|