Ingenia Communities (INA.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $3.1
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Ingenia Communities (ASX:INA) opened in the middle part of daily range at 50% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 83.3%. This suggests the buyers have taken control. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 12.5%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Ingenia Communities (INA.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Ingenia Communities
Ticker Codes: | INA.AX | ASX:INA |
Ingenia Communities (Ingenia) is a leading Australian property group that owns, operates and develops a growing portfolio of lifestyle communities across key urban and coastal markets. We are committed to creating communities where our residents and visitors can truly belong. Ingenia is an S&P/ASX 300 entity with a market capitalisation of over $500 million and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the stock market trading code ?INA'. The Group is supported by over 4,000 investors.
Open vs CloseDownload
|AJX Alexium International||0.16||18.5||1,120,791||0||BULLISH|
|BAL Bellamys Australia||11.12||15.6||6,277,304||0||BULLISH|
|TNG Tennant Creek Gold||0.13||13.6||1,108,745||1||BULLISH|
|CLQ Clean Teq Holdings||0.35||6.1||952,642||1||BULLISH|
|CKF Collins Foods||7.62||5.2||433,211||1||BULLISH|
|EVO Evolve Education||0.22||4.9||50,300||1||BULLISH|