[BULLISH WEAK]: Flexigroup opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 42.9%. This suggests the buyers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 13.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Flexigroup (FXL.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | FXL.AX | ASX:FXL |
FlexiGroup Limited provides consumer revolving financing, leasing, and rental financing services in Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland. The company operates through Certegy, Australia Cards, Australia Leasing, New Zealand Leasing, and New Zealand Cards segments. It offers leasing services to consumers, businesses, and corporations under the FlexiRent, FlexiWay, FlexiCommercial, FlexiEnterprise, and SmartWay brands; and interest free finance to enable customers to facilitate purchases at participating retailer's point of sale and online. The company also provides no interest ever, interest free and Visa cards, vendor finance programs, buy now pay later, and other finance solutions to consumers and businesses. In addition, it offers non-bank consumer credit services. The company serves various industries, including travel and home improvement, jewelery, technology, furniture, education, government, solar, and point of sale systems; and business to consumer, business to business, retail to consumers, and online markets through a network of 24,000 merchant, vendor, and retail partners. FlexiGroup Limited was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|EMH European Metals Holdings||0.4||12.9||50,755||0||NEUTRAL|
|BOC Bougainville Copper||0.17||6.3||61,005||0||NEUTRAL|
|RCR RCR Tomlinson||1.13||5.1||1,860,447||0||NEUTRAL|
|RAP Resapp Health||0.25||4.3||8,259,735||0||NEUTRAL|
|FMG Fortescue Metals||3.95||4.2||31,113,220||0||NEUTRAL|
|SFR Sandfire Resources||7.39||3.8||2,243,576||0||NEUTRAL|
|AQZ Alliance Aviation Services||2.34||3.5||88,974||0||NEUTRAL|
|GXY Galaxy Resources||2.63||3.5||4,278,737||0||NEUTRAL|