|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Freedom Nutritional Products (FNP.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $5.17
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Freedom Nutritional Products (ASX:FNP) opened in the upper part of daily range at 76.9% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 92.3%. This suggests the sellers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 11.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Freedom Nutritional Products (FNP.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Freedom Nutritional Products
Ticker Codes: | FNP.AX | ASX:FNP |
Freedom Foods Group Limited engages in sourcing, manufacturing, selling, marketing, and distributing specialty cereal and snacks in Australia and internationally. It offers gluten free, wheat free, nut free, nutritional oat based, low sugar or salt, or highly fortified products, such as breakfast cereals, snack bars, and other complimentary products. The company also provides UHT food and beverage products, including liquid stocks, soy, rice, almond, and dairy milk beverages; canned seafood products comprising sardines, salmon, and specialty sea foods; and nutritional powders, bars, and drinks. In addition, it invests in dairy farming operations. The company is based in Taren Point, Australia. Freedom Foods Group Limited is a subsidiary of Arrovest Pty Limited.
|EWC Energy World Corporation||0.07||15||2,437,137||1||BULLISH|
|AJX Alexium International||0.13||8.7||796,462||0||BULLISH|
|AQG Alacer Gold Corp||4.42||8.6||637,521||0||BULLISH|
|SMN Structural Monitoring Systems||0.76||7.8||422,370||1||BULLISH|
|EDE Eden Energy||0.03||7.1||1,425,845||1||BULLISH|
|WGX Westgold Resources||1.69||6.3||616,095||1||BULLISH|