|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.31
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Freelancer (ASX:FLN) opened in the middle part of daily range at 50% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 0%. This suggests the sellers have taken control. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.2%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 33.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Freelancer (FLN.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | FLN.AX | ASX:FLN |
Freelancer Limited operates a freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace in Australia. It operates through two segments, Online Marketplace and Online Payment Services. The company, through its marketplace, hires freelancers to do work in areas, such as software development, writing, data entry and design, engineering, sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting and legal services. It connects employers and freelancers from approximately 247 countries, regions, and territories. The company also provides escrow payment services. Freelancer Limited was founded in 2009 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
|FBR Fastbrick Robotics||0.03||23.1||5,095,985||0||BULLISH|
|PNC Pioneer Credit||0.66||9.1||365,069||1||BULLISH|
|OMH OM Holdings||0.32||8.6||87,908||0||BULLISH|
|REX Regional Express||0.67||8.1||131,146||0||BULLISH|
|AGG Anglogold Ashanti||6||6||9,655||1||BULLISH|
|AJX Alexium International||0.04||5.9||415,389||0||BULLISH|