|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Event Hospitality And Entertainment (EVT.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $12.98
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Event Hospitality And Entertainment (ASX:EVT) opened in the upper part of daily range at 100% & closed in the lower part of the trading range at 4.8%. This suggests the sellers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the lower shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower upper range & the closing the price in the lower price range giving a confirmation ratio of 15.4%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Event Hospitality And Entertainment (EVT.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Event Hospitality And Entertainment
Ticker Codes: | EVT.AX | ASX:EVT |
Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited operates as an entertainment, hospitality, and leisure company in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and Germany. The company operates through Entertainment Australia, Entertainment New Zealand, Entertainment Germany, Hotels and Resorts, Thredbo Alpine Resort, and Property and Other Investments segments. It is involved in cinema exhibition operations under the Event Cinemas, Moonlight Cinemas, CineStar Cinemas, and Greater Union & Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas brands; and the operation of Cine Buzz Rewards, a movie loyalty program, as well as State Theatre, a 2,000-seat theatre located in Sydney. The company also supplies cinema technology solutions to the industry in digital and electronic cinema, and film projection portfolios; owns, operates, and manages hotels and resorts under the Eventhouse, Rydges, Atura, Thredbo Alpine, and QT brands; and operates Priority Guest Rewards, a hotel and resort rewards program. In addition, it develops and invests in properties; and invests in shares of listed and unlisted companies. The company was formerly known as Amalgamated Holdings Limited and changed its name to Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited in December 2015. Event Hospitality & Entertainment Limited was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
|MNS Milnes Holdings||0.17||6.3||123,862||0||BULLISH|
|PME Pro Medicus||29.84||5.5||756,943||1||BULLISH|
|DCN Dacian Gold||1.36||4.6||5,417,629||1||BULLISH|
|IRI Integrated Research||3.3||3.8||539,685||1||BULLISH|
|OMH OM Holdings||0.55||3.8||1,508,187||1||BULLISH|