Eden Energy (EDE.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $0.12
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Eden Energy (ASX:EDE) opened in the lower part of daily range at 16.7% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 66.7%. This suggests the buyers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 9.1%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Eden Energy (EDE.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Eden Energy
Ticker Codes: | EDE.AX | ASX:EDE |
Eden Innovations Ltd. provides various clean technology solutions. The company offers EdenCrete, a carbon nanotube enriched admixture for concrete; and OptiBlend, a retrofit dual fuel kit for diesel generator sets. It also provides Pyrolysis, a technology to produce carbon nanotube, and carbon nanofibre and hydrogen; Hythane, a blend of hydrogen and natural gas; and EdenPlast, a CNT enriched polymers and plastics. The company was formerly known as Eden Energy Ltd. and changed its name to Eden Innovations Ltd. in November 2016. Eden Innovations Ltd. was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|BRN Brainchip Holdings||0.14||8||639,702||0||BULLISH|
|EVO Evolve Education||0.5||6.4||125,000||1||BULLISH|
|RBL Rib Loc||1.75||6.1||417,726||1||BULLISH|
|CUV Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals||19.46||5.8||43,196||1||BULLISH|
|GGG Greenland Minerals||0.08||5.1||682,839||1||BULLISH|
|NBL Noni B||3.56||5||26,388||1||BULLISH|
|BDR Beadell Resources||0.06||5||4,942,937||0||BULLISH|
|AKP Audio Pixels Holdings||11.98||5||3,921||1||BULLISH|
|PRT Prime Television||0.23||4.5||926,730||1||BULLISH|