CAMARILLA PIVOT POINT
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator can be used in isolation or in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading position.
Cybg (ASX:CYB) current pivot point Camarilla is: $3.347.
The current resistance levels are: (R1) $3.609
The current support levels are: (S1) $3.051
Camarilla pivot points were discovered in 1989 by Nick Scott, a successful bond trader. The basic thesis for this strategy is a common one: That price, as most time series, has a tendency to revert to its mean.
Calculation: Camarilla Pivot Points:
1) R4 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
2) R3 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
3) R2 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
4) R1 = Close + (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
5) PP = (HIGH + LOW + CLOSE) / 3;
6) S1 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/12;
7) S2 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/6;
8) S3 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/4;
9) S4 = Close – (High – Low) * 1.1/2;
PROFILE: Cybg (CYB.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | CYB.AX | ASX:CYB |
Equatorial Resources Limited explores for and develops iron ore properties in the Republic of Congo. It owns a 100% interest in the Badondo iron project located in the northwest region of the Republic of Congo. The company is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Camarilla Pivot PointsDownload
|BOC Bougainville Copper||0.19||15.2||2,000||0||BEARISH|
|GCY Gascoyne Resources||0.12||4.3||2,720,069||0||BEARISH|
|PGC Paragon Care||0.62||2.5||765,182||0||BEARISH|
|DNA Donaco International||0.05||1.9||7,758,307||0||BEARISH|
|WTC Wisetech Global||18.23||1.8||511,333||-0.02||BEARISH|
|BSL Bluescope Steel||12.02||1.4||2,863,114||-0.07||BEARISH|