|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $12.26
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Crown (ASX:CWN) opened in the upper part of daily range at 76% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 60%. This suggests the sellers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 8.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Crown (CWN.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Ticker Codes: | CWN.AX | ASX:CWN |
Crown Resorts Limited operates in the entertainment industry primarily in Australia. It operates in four segments: Crown Melbourne, Crown Perth, Crown Aspinalls, and Wagering & Online. The company owns and operates two integrated resorts, including Crown Melbourne in Melbourne and Crown Perth in Perth. Its Crown Melbourne resort comprises 2,628 gaming machines and 540 gaming tables; the Crown Towers Melbourne hotel with 481 guest rooms, the Crown Metropol Melbourne hotel with 658 guest rooms, and the Crown Promenade Melbourne hotel with 465 guest rooms; a conference center; banqueting facilities; restaurants and bars; and designer brands and retail outlets. The company's Crown Perth resort includes the Crown Towers Perth hotel with 500 guest rooms; Crown Metropol Perth hotel comprising 397 guest rooms; the Crown Promenade Perth hotel with 291 guest rooms; entertainment facilities comprising a ballroom, theatre, and convention facilities; and rooms, suites, villas, private gaming salons, restaurants, bars, pool, and spa facilities. It also owns and operates the Crown Aspinalls, a casino in London; and engages in wagering and online social gaming activities. The company was formerly known as Crown Limited and changed its name to Crown Resorts Limited in October 2013. Crown Resorts Limited is based in Southbank, Australia.
|VOC Vocus Communications||3.59||4.7||2,837,918||1||BULLISH|
|AHY Asaleo Care||1||4.7||454,083||0||BULLISH|
|AKP Audio Pixels Holdings||19.15||4.1||37,591||1||BULLISH|
|CDV Cardinal Resources||0.48||3.3||640,606||1||BULLISH|