|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (CUV.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: NO POSITION @ $35.96
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (ASX:CUV) opened in the middle part of daily range at 51.5% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 37%. This suggests that neither side is committed. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 12.5%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals (CUV.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals
Ticker Codes: | CUV.AX | ASX:CUV |
Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals Limited, a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing drugs for the treatment of a range of severe skin disorders. Its lead drug compound is SCENESSE, a medicinal photoprotective and repigmentation drug that has completed Phase II and III trials in the United States and Europe, which is used for the prevention of phototoxicity in adults with erythropoietic protoporphyria. The company's pipeline products include CUV9900, an alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone analogue that acts as a potent skin protectant; and VLRX001, an addition to the family of melanocortin analogues, which provoke increased and prolonged cellular activity. It has operations in Europe, the United States, and Singapore. The company is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
|DNA Donaco International||0.12||9.1||3,465,966||0||NEUTRAL|
|MRN Macquarie Radio Network||1.77||1.7||39||0||NEUTRAL|
|SLR Silver Lake Resources||1.25||1.6||11,938,484||0||NEUTRAL|
|PMC Platinum Capital||1.55||1||306,002||0||NEUTRAL|
|BFG Bell Financial||0.86||0.6||110,975||0||NEUTRAL|
|APL Australian Plantation Timber||0.94||0.5||796,838||0||NEUTRAL|
|QVE QV Equities||1.03||0.5||135,520||0||NEUTRAL|
|ENN Elanor Investors||1.82||0.3||424,474||0||NEUTRAL|
|GPT General Property Trust||6.38||0.3||18,039,601||0||NEUTRAL|