Credit Corp (CCP.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: SELL @ $23
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Credit Corp (ASX:CCP) opened in the lower part of daily range at 0% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 37%. This suggests the buyers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 12.5%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Credit Corp (CCP.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Credit Corp
Ticker Codes: | CCP.AX | ASX:CCP |
Credit Corp Group Limited provides debt purchase and collection, and consumer lending services. It operates two segments, Debt Ledger Purchasing and Consumer Lending. The Debt Ledger Purchasing segment purchases consumer debts from Australian and New Zealand banks, financial services utility, and telecommunication companies. The Consumer Lending segment provides various financial products to credit-impaired consumers. The company's products include Wallet Wizard, an online application to apply loans; CarStart Finance, which offers financial services to purchase and finance a car; ClearCash, a lending application; Credit 2U, a car finance broker, which provides a range of solutions, including leases and personal loans; and Trove Capital that offers online business loans. Credit Corp Group Limited is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|ZIM Zimbabwe Platinum Mines||8.5||15.6||3,496||0||BULLISH|
|PGC Paragon Care||0.48||9.2||563,206||1||BULLISH|
|SAS Sky And Space Global||0.03||7.4||1,536,383||1||BULLISH|
|TRS Reject Shop||2.64||7.3||58,405||1||BULLISH|
|MLX Metals X||0.23||7.1||6,862,209||0||BULLISH|
|TPE Tpi Enterprises||1.06||7.1||2,063,642||1||BULLISH|
|SYR Syrah Resources||1.05||6.1||5,208,632||1||BULLISH|
|REG Rg Capital Radio||3.5||5.7||383,184||1||BULLISH|