Berkeley Resources (BKY.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $0.275
Signal Strength: MEDIUM
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Berkeley Resources (ASX:BKY) opened in the lower part of daily range at 30.8% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 84.6%. This suggests the buyers were in control all day. Over the last 12 months there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.8%. Over the last month there has been 2 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 14.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Berkeley Resources (BKY.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Berkeley Resources
Ticker Codes: | BKY.AX | ASX:BKY |
Berkeley Energia Limited engages in the exploration and development of uranium mine in Spain. It is developing the Salamanca project located in western Spain. The company was formerly known as Berkeley Energy Limited and changed its name to Berkeley Energia Limited in November 2015. Berkeley Energia Limited is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Open vs CloseDownload
|EMH European Metals Holdings||0.38||18.8||120,674||0||BEARISH|
|EDE Eden Energy||0.11||18.3||18,226,541||0||BEARISH|
|UOS United Overseas Australia||0.7||6.1||1,000||-1||BEARISH|
|CCP Credit Corp||19.99||6||515,529||0||BEARISH|
|BAF Blue Sky Alternatives||0.9||5.9||979,344||-1||BEARISH|
|CCV Cash Converters International||0.28||5.8||647,158||-1||BEARISH|
|SMN Structural Monitoring Systems||1.1||5.8||33,656||-1||BEARISH|
|MLX Metals X||0.49||5.4||1,505,780||0||BEARISH|
|HFR Highfield Resources||0.57||4.6||39,786||-1||BEARISH|