[NEUTRAL]: Bellamys Australia opened in the middle part of daily range at 54.4% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 57.9%. This suggests that neither side is committed. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the middle shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the middle price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 6.7%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Bellamys Australia (BAL.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Bellamys Australia
Ticker Codes: | BAL.AX | ASX:BAL |
Bellamy's Australia Limited produces and markets organic foods and formula products for babies, toddlers, and young children. The company offers formula and toddler milk drinks, cereals and rusks, pastas, snacks, and ready to serve baby foods, as well as powdered milk products. Bellamy's Australia Limited sells its products to retailers and other resellers in Australia; distributors and customers through third party Websites in China and Hong Kong; and other distributors and retailers in South East Asia. The company was formerly known as Tasmanian Pure Foods Limited and changed its name to Bellamy's Australia Limited in June 2014. Bellamy's Australia Limited was founded in 2004 and is based in Launceston, Australia.
Open vs CloseDownload
|KDR Kidman Resources||1.17||8.3||6,199,530||1||BEARISH|
|RMS Ramelius Resources||0.5||7.5||3,500,339||-1||BEARISH|
|RND Rand Mining||4.03||6.1||33,780||-1||BEARISH|
|CNI Centuria Capital||1.39||6.1||207,220||-1||BEARISH|
|SAR Saracen Mineral||1.98||5.3||12,454,538||-1||BEARISH|
|PNR Pacific Niugini Minerals||0.2||5.3||494,855||-1||BEARISH|
|FET Folkestone Education||2.97||5.3||499,659||1||BEARISH|