[BULLISH WEAK]: Alacer Gold Corp opened in the lower part of daily range at 20% & closed in the middle part of the trading range at 60%. This suggests the buyers have lost commitment. Over the last 12 months there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the lower shadow & the closing the price in the middle shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 1.1%. Over the last month there has been 3 trading days with the opening price in the lower price range & the closing the price in the middle price range giving a confirmation ratio of 20%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Alacer Gold Corp (AQG.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Alacer Gold Corp
Ticker Codes: | AQG.AX | ASX:AQG |
Alacer Gold Corp. engages in the mining, development, and exploration of mineral deposits in Turkey. It primarily holds an 80% interest in the Ã÷pler gold mine that is located in the Erzincan Province, east-central Turkey. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
Open vs CloseDownload
|KDR Kidman Resources||1.17||8.3||6,199,530||1||BEARISH|
|RMS Ramelius Resources||0.5||7.5||3,500,339||-1||BEARISH|
|RND Rand Mining||4.03||6.1||33,780||-1||BEARISH|
|CNI Centuria Capital||1.39||6.1||207,220||-1||BEARISH|
|SAR Saracen Mineral||1.98||5.3||12,454,538||-1||BEARISH|
|PNR Pacific Niugini Minerals||0.2||5.3||494,855||-1||BEARISH|
|FET Folkestone Education||2.97||5.3||499,659||1||BEARISH|