The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Advance Healthcare (AHG.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASXAbout Advance Healthcare (ASX:AHG):
Company: Advance Healthcare
Ticker Codes: | AHG.AX | ASX:AHG |
Automotive Holdings Group Limited engages in the automotive retail and logistics businesses. The company operates through Automotive Retail, Refrigerated Logistics, Other Logistics, and Property segments. It sells new and used vehicles, and aftermarket products; and offers finance and insurance, as well as vehicle services. The company offers passenger vehicles of various brands, such as Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Chrysler, CitroÙn, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, FPV, Holden, HSV, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu UTE, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Sk÷da, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, and Volkswagen; and trucks and commercial vehicles under the brands of Fiat Professional, Freightliner, Fuso, Higer, Hino, Iveco, LDV, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Benz Vans, Rosa, Volkswagen Commercial, and Yutong. It is also involved in the temperature-controlled long haul transport, cold storage, and refrigerated distribution business, as well as operates a fleet of modern equipment. In addition, the company provides warehousing and distribution of automotive parts and accessories; imports and distributes KTM and Husqvarna range of motorcycles; and provides vehicle storage and engineering services to the trucking industry, as well as truck body building services. Further, it is involved in direct property interests in land and buildings. The company operates 180 motor vehicle franchises at 111 dealership locations in Australia and New Zealand. Automotive Holdings Group Limited was founded in 1952 and is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.