|Position||Trades||Duration||Win rate||Win/loss||Avg win||Avg loss||Return|
|Position||Trades||Duration||Win Rate||Win/Loss||Avg Win||Avg Loss||Return|
Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI.AX)
OPEN CLOSE CHANGE
Trading: BUY @ $0.745
Signal Strength: WEAK
Indicator MUST BE USED in additional to another technical indicator to confirmation for trading entry. Indicator can be applied to the short term timeframe but is only able to give and indication of the strength of the buyers versus sellers at the market close. This bar analysis can provide guidance on the daily battle between sellers and buyers from the companies recent trading.
Ainsworth Game Technology (ASX:AGI) opened in the upper part of daily range at 75% & closed in the upper part of the trading range at 100%. This suggests the sellers have lost control. Over the last 12 months there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper shadow & the closing the price in the upper shadow giving a confirmation ratio of 0.4%. Over the last month there has been 1 trading days with the opening price in the upper price range & the closing the price in the upper price range giving a confirmation ratio of 14.3%.
The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASX
Company: Ainsworth Game Technology
Ticker Codes: | AGI.AX | ASX:AGI |
Ainsworth Game Technology Limited designs, develops, produces, leases, sells, and services gaming machines, and other related equipment and services. The company offers gaming products, entertaining standalone progressives, and linked games. It also operates in the online gaming markets, including social gaming and licensed ?Real Money' gambling markets. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United States, and Europe. Ainsworth Game Technology Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Newington, Australia. As of January 5, 2018, Ainsworth Game Technology Limited operates as a subsidiary of Novomatic AG.
|CVW Clearview Wealth||0.51||5.2||34,015||-1||BEARISH|
|KAR Karoon Gas Australia||1.39||4.9||4,815,705||-1||BEARISH|
|MTO Moto Goldmines||1.98||3.4||9,360||-1||BEARISH|
|BFC Beston Global Food||0.1||3.2||71,458||-1||BEARISH|
|HFR Highfield Resources||0.8||3.2||4,807||0||BEARISH|