The opening and closing bar positions can add depth to assess whether buyers of sellers commitment is changing and thus which side is in control at the close of the trading session.
Calculation: Open Today Versus Close Today (OTCT):
1) If the market opens near the low and closes near the high the buyers have had control during the entire day;
2) If the market opens near the high and closes near the low the sellers have had control during the entire day;
3) If the market opens near one extreme of the range and closes near the middle of the range the side who started in control has lost commitment;
4) If the market opens near one extreme and closes near the same extreme the side who started in control has lost control;
5) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes near one extreme control has swung to the buyers;
6) If the close is near the high and if the close is near the low the control has swung to the sellers;
7) If the market opens near the middle of the range and closes similarly neither side is strongly committed;
PROFILE: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI.AX)
Stock Exchange: ASXAbout Ainsworth Game Technology (ASX:AGI):
Company: Ainsworth Game Technology
Ticker Codes: | AGI.AX | ASX:AGI |
Ainsworth Game Technology Limited designs, develops, produces, leases, sells, and services gaming machines, and other related equipment and services. The company offers gaming products, entertaining standalone progressives, and linked games. It also operates in the online gaming markets, including social gaming and licensed ?Real Money' gambling markets. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United States, and Europe. Ainsworth Game Technology Limited was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Newington, Australia. As of January 5, 2018, Ainsworth Game Technology Limited operates as a subsidiary of Novomatic AG.