Transurban (TCL) : Rail connection
(Intriguingly, our researchers at Financial-Architects Asia say – referencing historical documents published by official government body City North Infrastructure – that these upside profit shares were altered before financial close somewhat more in the State’s favour, and without BrisConnections informing investors via the ASX.) Macquarie’s Dead Parrot Model Even by last year, five years after the road opening, Transurban, who swooped and acquired the carcass of this dead parrot, was only reporting about 60,000 vehicle trips per day, or less than one-third of what had been forecast by engineers ARUP at opening.
Blind Faith: unlocking the secrets of WestConnex Sydney Morning Herald’s Matt O’Sullivan reported in his article ‘Leaked documents show Sydney’s F6 Extension to benefit new owners of WestConnex’ on January 3, that Roads and Maritime Services (RMS), and hence the State’s taxpaying public “will receive no benefit from funnelling traffic from the proposed F6 Extension on to the soon-to-be-sold WestConnex toll road”, despite a reported analysis of traffic modelling showing the planned F6 Extension Stage 1 ”…is likely to increase traffic and revenue for each of the three stages of WestConnex”.
Source Ben Aveling and Ian Bell If the public were to get to see – even, say, through the confidential medium of a pricing regulator or independent auditor – the key parameters in a toll road Base Case Financial Model, it would be clear that conditions could be set such that Project Debt could be repaid, and a given (agreed) Equity Yield obtained, such that the financing parties got what they needed and the State then got the motorways back for its own subsequent decision-making on what to do next.
Or does it mean that SMC’s new owners (even if not Transurban) will “clean up” through the advent of technology combined with growth of population together with apartment-driven population density in Sydney, given that the State has not designed its motorway concession contracts in the right way in order to limit the effects of this free call option on new technological advances?
Technical Analysis Summary: 13 Apr
- TCL: ROC Current Signal -> (1) 13 Apr: BULLISH (2) 12 Apr: BULLISH (3) 11 Apr: BULLISH
- TCL: VOLUME Recent Trading -> (1) 13 Apr: 2. 43643e+006 (2) 12 Apr: 4. 55349e+006 (3) 11 Apr: 2. 96072e+006
- Nearmap Ltd (NEA. AX) has watched the Triple Exponential Moving Average (TEMA) of it’s share price trend higher over the past 5 session.
- [BULLISH]: Transurban has a medium timeframe uptrend confirmation. This was confirmed through a price breakout on the Apr 5 2018.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban Elder Ray Index is signalling a Bearish movementERI is -0. 122 indicating bear power. Prices are being driven below the consensus of value for TCL during the last trading session [Selling Pressure]
- [BEARISH CROSSOVER]: Transurban currently has negative Volume MACD of -63385. This means the signal line is less than the Volume MACD line signalling a bearish movement.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban currently has a confirmed downtrend. Recent trading has caused the EMA 5 day average to move below the closing price confirming the short term trend following indicator. Currently, the return on EMA5 is -0. 2%.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban currently has a confirmed downtrend. Recent trading has caused the WMA 5 day average to move below the closing price confirming the short term trend following indicator. Currently, the return on WMA5 is -0. 2%.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban current downtrend in the first timeframe. Currently, the HIGH is -0. 6%.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban currently has a confirmed downtrend. Price is currently below the displaced moving average for TCLCurrently, the return on DPO20 is -0. 2%.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban current trading has maintained the Envelope Bands to overbought status and signalled the continuation of the bearish trading conditions. Currently, the Upper Band is 11. 9805.
- [BEARISH]: Transurban has a current ARU(25) of 4 and a current ARD(25) of 44
Comments have been disabled for this post